record color field not showing correctly after last update

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms record color field not showing correctly after last update

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

captain
    Participant

Hi there Brendan,

Hope you’re doing well! Don’t mean to bother you too much with small issues like these,
    but the colors of my fields aren’t displaying properly after the latest update. If i click ‘Refresh Records list’ they’ll change colors though, but most of the times inconsistently and forever changing.
    I have the records set to have their color determined by one of my picklists called ‘status’, and when the colors are off, it’s suddenly harder for me to determine which of the records has priority.

as a little background information: i do repairs, and each repair (record) has a status. I work with different work-lists that i filter by using Searches. Those searches than show a couple of repairs, which are then easily distinguishable by their color (and thus their priority).

Would be very helpful if this can be restored to work like it did earlier!

February 6, 2020 at 5:00 AM #39505

captain
    Participant

if it helps, the picklist i’m using for the colors has 15 different values (with differing colors)

February 6, 2020 at 11:30 AM #39510

Brendan
    Keymaster

Are you using the single or multi-column list view? And do you see a change in behaviour if you switch to the other view?

March 13, 2020 at 2:24 PM #39873

captain
    Participant

Hi Brendan, i thought i replied to your last post already, but somehow my post seems to be missing..

I almost exclusively use single-column view, and it is there that i have the issue.

March 13, 2020 at 2:26 PM #39874

captain
    Participant

also, it seems to randomize the colors whenever i click on one of my saved searches. Sometimes if i i switch back and forth between a saved search and the main form, i can get it display differing colors everytime (sort of like a disco, fun, but not very helpful:-) ).

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.