Rearrange columns

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Vera Milosavich
    Participant

I would like to rearrange the columns in the multi-column view but I can’t seem to figure out how. I can rearrange their order in the field panel but it doesn’t reflect in the columns.

May 5, 2020 at 12:34 AM #40463

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Vera,

There’s a little button at the top-right of the multi-column list view. It looks like a little X. Click on it and you’ll see the Select Fields popover view. You can drag them up and down and check them on and off to show or hide them.

The instructions in the manual for that are here:

https://www.tapforms.com/help-mac/5.3/en/topic/multi-column

Thanks!

Brendan

May 5, 2020 at 12:39 AM #40464

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

In Tap Forms for Mac, on the right hand corner of the MCLV is a field selection control that you can use to reorder and enable/disable fields. It’s on the same row as the field headings and looks like a screwdriver and wrench. Also works for Link to Form fields as well.

May 5, 2020 at 1:45 AM #40473

Vera Milosavich
    Participant

Thank you both — I did finally find that after a couple hours of searching. There didn’t seem to be a way to delete my post so I left it.

May 5, 2020 at 9:03 PM #40481

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

No worries, you can always reply to your own post and say you figured it out. Someone else will potentially have a similar question and might find this post via Google :)

May 5, 2020 at 9:16 PM #40483

Vera Milosavich
    Participant

Oh yes, of course! And that may even be how I found it. Thank you.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.