QR code

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

tomgreca
    Participant

Are you going to add an option to add a QR code in a form? That would make this app perfect for my courier company.

February 14, 2011 at 4:05 PM #4408

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Tom,

Could you please give me a use-case for that feature? How would you expect to use it? As far as I know, QR codes are those square blocky images that contain a variety of information such as web sites addresses, contact information, and plain blocks of text.

Thanks!

Brendan

February 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM #4412

tomgreca
    Participant

In my case, I need to keep a log of all the pickups my drivers make. Each location they pick up at, they get specimens from a box at the doctor’s office. If each box had a sticker with a QR code on it, they would just have to scan it with their iphone and it would automatically enter the information including the doctor’s name and the location of the doctor’s office.

QR codes are popping up everywhere and you will probably see them on almost all products in the future, so having the ability to input them into a form would be a tremendous benefit to your app.

Like so many of the other posts, I just want to say how great your app is. Now that I discovered it, the whole structure of my business will be changing in order to utilize it.

Thanks, Tom

Here is the website I use to generate QR codes. You can find out all the different types of information that can be put into a QR code.

http://keremerkan.net/qr-code-and-2d-code-generator/

February 22, 2011 at 3:31 AM #4457

jevon_chan
    Participant

Have this function great! ! Really need!

Factory, a warehouse, sales, can be used

February 22, 2011 at 4:04 AM #4459

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ll see about adding it in a future update.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.