Problems with Search row covering up first item in look up list and location map

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Problems with Search row covering up first item in look up list and location map

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Kenneth James
    Participant

Since Tap Forms update 5.3.6 on both iPhone and iPad, and iOS 13:

1. On a text field connected to a look up list, when the search field is touched, it jumps down one row and covers up the first item displayed in the look up list. This prevents that item from being selected. A very annoying problem.

2. When invoking the location field, it previously defaulted to the hybrid view of satellite and map. Now it defaults to the map view. In my case, I need to make the additional step to switch it to the hybrid view. Any way to set a default choice for this to select the view desired as a default view?

October 1, 2019 at 11:05 AM #36918

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kenneth,

1. Clearly a bug. I’ll fix that. Thanks for the report.

2. This is also a bug. It should have remembered the last setting you selected. Will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 7, 2019 at 7:41 PM #36995

john cesta
    Participant

Looks like this…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 7, 2019 at 8:00 PM #36998

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I’m not quite sure what you’re replying to with your screenshot. How does it relate to the issues from Kenneth’s post?

Thanks,

Brendan

October 8, 2019 at 5:22 AM #37005

john cesta
    Participant

Oh, I have a form with them contact at the second field. So I click and it asks too add a contact or select an existing contact so I…

1. Select and existing contact
    2. Search for it
    3. It appears and I click on it
    4. But I get the screen of the image I sent
    5. I can’t click on the contact to add it

John

Attachments:
    October 8, 2019 at 7:47 PM #37017

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’m not seeing any issue with searching and selecting contacts in Tap Forms 5 for iOS. I can search and select a contact.

October 8, 2019 at 8:45 PM #37018

john cesta
    Participant

Ok.

October 8, 2019 at 8:55 PM #37019

john cesta
    Participant

It’s a funny thing I search for Allan and it retrieves all these Allans. If I click on the first three they all pop in perfectly.

But when I click on the last Allan it does like the image you see. I can’t get him in the form.

I guess it’s no big deal maybe I should delete that Allan and use create contact to get him in there.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.