Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad › Forums › Using Tap Forms › problematic reporting feature
1. so on my mac i have a report with sigma subtotals. Most of the subs all appear all the numbers etc.
but on one i get …00,457.99 should be $400,457.99
seems no matter how I stretch the field or remove a field etc i can’t get the entire number
2. I made a new form layout but I cannot figure out how to print it. When I select that form and file perint it always prints the default layout.
3. How in the world Brendan do you do all this development, support etc? haha
1. Is this on the Multi-Column List View? Or the printout?
2. Did you select the “Table of records” option on the Print panel? You may need to click on the Show Details button if you’re not seeing all the Tap Forms specific print settings.
3. Heheh… it’s my career and my passion :)
on the computer view it all works ok. All the values are displayed.
On the printout they are all ok except for one subtotal …00,457.99 should be $400,457.99
and the totals are not displaying correctly.
And widening the column on the Print panel in the Fields tab doesn’t help?
See attached PDF for an example with big numbers.
Doesn’t seem to matter how wide I make the field.
Not widening the fields on the multi-column list view, but widening the fields on the Fields tab of the Print panel. Like in my 2nd screenshot.
AH HA!!! Yes ok, that worked. Thanks. I missed that option.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in / Register