Problem with TapForms Displaying Completed Forms

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Problem with TapForms Displaying Completed Forms

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

xbsjason
    Participant

I recently purchased the full version of the app and am having a problem with it. I created a form and added three records to it, but they do not show up on the list in the ‘forms’ area of the app.

If I search for them I find them, and if I add them as a favorite record I can quickly access them, but aren’t they supposed to show on the forms area like the others do?

Is this a known bug, or something that can easily be fixed?

I looked at a similar post and based on that I changed the sort fields to try and refresh counts, but still nothing. I do have a couple forms there, the default sample one and a vehicle information one I filled in as a test showing there OK, but my ‘real’ forms aren’t showing. Help.

November 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM #3825

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

This happens due to a bug when editing a form at the same time as adding new records. I have fixed it in the 1.8.2 update that I’m waiting for Apple to approve.

Try adding a new record to the same phone after quitting Tap Forms and running it again. But I’m sure you’ve quit now since it’s been two days since you posted this message.

When you reset the sorting, did you go all the way to selecting the sort field again? This is what needs to happen to reset the counts.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM #3826

xbsjason
    Participant

I killed the form after being frustrated… thought it was me. Going to recreate today and see what happens. Thanks for the reply, I’ll inform of any updates to the situation later. Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.