Problem with multiple photos in layout

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

marcel wigald
    Participant

I’m using the recent TapForms Trial version. I’d like to put 2 photos on one page an print that page.

I created 2 new photo fields and named them photo1 and photo2. I created a new layout and dragged both fields onto that layout page.

Back in forms I first picked a photo from my harddisk for field photo1. The photo1 is displayed correctly. Then I picked a different photo from my harddisk for field photo2. The photo2 is displayed correctly, but as soon as I switch to a different formular, photo1 and photo2 will suddenly show the same picture, as if they are connected somehow.

December 15, 2015 at 7:00 PM #15486

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

Hmm… Are you using version 3.5.10? I just tested that out and I’m not seeing that behaviour.

When you say you switch to a different “formular”, does that mean a different record or a different form?

I tried both scenarios and it worked fine with 3.5.10. I created a brand new form. I added 1 text field and 2 photo fields to it. Then I created a new layout, then dragged them out and sized them. Then selected a photo for each photo field, then created a new record, then selected another two photos. Went back to the first two photos and it the correct photos displayed. Then went to a completely different form and then back and the photos also displayed correctly.

If you could create a screen capture video of this issue in action then I’d be able to reproduce exactly which steps you took to cause this problem. Email it to me at support@tapforms.com.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM #15487

marcel wigald
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll try to make a screen capture tomorrow.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.