Printing out of Link to form, pick list, time field

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Script Talk Printing out of Link to form, pick list, time field

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Andreas Fuss
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

After using your program for over 10 months I have to say that I am really happy. It helps me a lot and I don’t want to miss it. However, there are some issues which are quite annoying and maybe you can help me.

Printing out of Link to form field

I created a form named ‘files’ for the registry of all the files of my clients.
    Besides, I created a form named ‘activities’ which is basically a register to take notes, to keep track of the work times, etc.
    In ‘files’ I created a link to form field to ‘activities’. You can see in this field all the activities of a file.
    The problem is when you have a certain number of activities displayed in this field printing issues appear. This happens in two or three files and only when the number of registers displayed in this field is high. I can’t say you the exact number but I assume from 75 activities displayed in the field onwards.
    In this case, you can open the respective activity (or better said click the link to the registry of the respective activity) but when you try to print the form the program opens the printing menu and then crushes. The program stops to run and thinks the whole time and you can’t print or click any other fields or quit printing. The only way to get out of that is to force the app to quit and to restart it. And the only way to get the note printed is to link it to the link to form field to ‘activities’ of another file with fewer entries and later eliminate the link.
    Do you know how to solve this issue?

Pick list
    I created several pick lists, quite a number. But when I edit a pick list and get out of it the program automatically adds another entry with the name ‘valor nuevo’ (I run an office in Spain and use the Spanish version).
    I then have to eliminate one by one these entries but when I edit the picklist again it appears again.
    Do you know how to solve that?

Time field
    I created in ‘activities’ a time field and I enabled the 24-hour-mode (since I am from Europe). The point is that when I introduce a time with 10:00 hours or 11:00 hours it automatically changes to 22:00 hours or 23:00 hours when you press enter. The only way to avoid that is to open the pop-up menu, to introduce the time in the correspondent field, and then not to click enter or ok but to abandon the pop-menu by clicking with the cursor anywhere outside the pop-up menu in order to close it. Otherwise, it changes automatically to 22:00 or 23:00 hours.
    This happens only with 10:00 or 11:00 hours and not with 08:00, 09:00 or 12:00, 13:00 etc. Only 10 and 11.
    Any solution?

Thank you very much for coming back and stay safe

Andreas

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.