Printing by Sections

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mike Guilbault
    Participant

I’m creating a task list for staff. I have tasks broken down by day of the week, and who they are assigned to. In order to sort the tasks by day of the week, I have fields; 1.Mon, 2.Tue, 3.Wed, etc.

I would like a report that prints the tasks, grouped by day of the week, but only showing the section (1.Mon, for example), but doesn’t have to print that field for every record.

First attachment shows a list view, showing the sections. The 2nd attachment shows the multi-column view. You’ll notice in the list view how the section “4.THU” shows, but each of the two tasks under 4.THU also show that field.

The multi-column view shows the Sections, each day of the week, but not the day of the week field for each record.

I’d like to do that in print form.

Any suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 24, 2022 at 7:17 PM #48307

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Tap Forms will print the section headers on the Table of Records print layout as long as you’re showing the section headers on the multi-column list view.

You can control which fields are displayed on the multi-column list view by clicking the Fields tab on the Print panel and enabling or disabling fields to print.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.