Printing address labels, business cards, etc.

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Printing address labels, business cards, etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matthew Woods
    Participant

I just downloaded the demo of the mac version. I really like the custom layout feature. I can’t figure out how to print multiple records of a custom layout to a page. I would like to be able to print a set of forms to avery label and business cards sheets. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    -Matt

May 3, 2014 at 2:19 PM #9975

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

This is something I’m working towards. I’ve recently been given a license to use the Avery label format, so that’s going to be in a future update. But it’s not there yet.

You can print to a label printer if the printer prints one label per page. And you can print directly to envelopes too. Essentially 1 record per page for now. But label printing is coming.

Thanks!

Brendan

May 4, 2014 at 7:12 AM #10002

Matthew Woods
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Good to know that Avery templates are coming. A feature that simply allows you to define your own custom page size in layouts would be helpful. That way we can print to an appropriately sized pdf for import into other software. For instance I would like to be able to layout a 2.75″ by 3.75″ document.

Overall, I’m liking your software a lot. Its very intuitive, and does most of what I would like it to do.

Thanks,

-Matt

May 4, 2014 at 8:06 PM #10012

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

That’s a good idea. You can pick the page sizes for your selected printer. But I guess it could be handy to be able to specify a different size to print on someone else’s printer.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.