printing a record

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Pamela
    Participant

HI, I’m very new to this data base, but so far I’m liking it. I have a piano tuning business that I kept track of and printed work orders from (now contact) I’m trying to do the same with tap forms. I created a new layout with a logo and basic business heading. I followed that with fields for the contact and work rendered. I tried to see a print preview of the record and nothing shows up on the screen. I printed a record and nothing prints except the date at the bottom of the page. If I look at the default form that seems to be some sort of parent form to my new super duper form, I can see the fields and record entries in the print preview. Nothing on my newly designed form, though. What am I missing here?
    thanks, Pam

May 6, 2014 at 9:40 PM #10051

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Pam,

Interesting. So when you click on the Print command in the File menu, the little preview there shows nothing?

Can you please email me your form template and I can look into it?

Thanks,

Brendan

May 7, 2014 at 4:17 AM #10059

Pamela
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    thanks for the response. I quit the program, launched it again and was able to see all the fields and the form layout. I printed a copy and it worked. I don’t know why that worked, but it did. So, for now, I’m doing pretty well. thanks again
    Pam

May 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM #10077

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Pam,

Ok that’s great to hear.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.