Printing a multi-column summary of contacts

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Printing a multi-column summary of contacts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Bob Bullock
    Participant

I’m trying to print a list of Christmas card addresses in a multi-column form. The output is so tiny I can’t read it. Where do I find the control to set the font size in this format? Is this only done at with the contols at the print level?

I’ve set up a mult-column view of my data. Is it possible to print the multi-column list using this view.

Help. I have no idea how to produce a usable list.

Bob

December 4, 2021 at 12:41 PM #45948

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

If you’re on the Mac, I’d probably use the label printer mode in custom layouts to print the addresses. That’ll allow you reasonably fine grained controls over your addresses whilst being still able to pack multiple entries on a single page.

December 4, 2021 at 1:13 PM #45951

Bob Bullock
    Participant

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the response. I have been able to print my labels.

My problem is printing a multi-column list of the people who I’ve sent cards to. The font size is microscopic. Not sure how to get it to at least 8 pts.

Bob

December 4, 2021 at 3:46 PM #45954

Brendan
    Keymaster

The more fields you select to print, the smaller the font will get so that Tap Forms can fit more columns on the page.

So remove the columns that you don’t really need printed. Also switch to Landscape orientation to get more width to print.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.