Print record: multiple images in image field

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Print record: multiple images in image field

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

PierreBn
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to use the print function for a record.
    Problem is, I have an image field which contains several images. (This is actually a great feature, because I have varying image counts on my records, so adding X image fields would be cumbersome and wouldn’t work.)

However, it seems to only print the very first image of the image field.
    Am I missing something?

If not, maybe a small feature to add someday ;)

Pierre

February 11, 2024 at 4:25 PM #50478

PierreBn
    Participant

Oh, while I’m at it. Just noticed there is a bug in the way it wants to print a “link from form” table.

It’s all messy. See pictures (the form, and the PDF printed result).

Thanks ;)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 12, 2024 at 1:05 AM #50481

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

Printing multiple images is something coming in a future version of Tap Forms I’m working on.

I’m guessing that’s a many-to-many relationship if it’s the inverse side showing as a table? I’ll have to look into that.

The new version I’m working on has a more advanced report printing engine, so many of these issues are already addressed in the new version. Just don’t know when it’ll be ready to release yet.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 12, 2024 at 12:07 PM #50482

PierreBn
    Participant

Thanks a lot Brendan!

Multi image printing would be great.

as for the field bug, yes, it is a many to many field. it seems at least a URL field that it was trying to print messed it all up. Now that I have filtered the display fields of this table, and limited them to a few text field and a picture, it prints fine.

Still waiting for the shiny new tap forms version. Saw your blog post. Good luck 👍

Pierre

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.