Previous Field calc

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Glen Forister
    Participant

I have to visit this again. Sorry. You said it would work but it doesn’t.

I have a view that is a saved search for only this season of rain from Oct 1 2022 to Sep 29. 2023.
    In this view I want to see the accumulated rain starting from 0″ rain after Oct 1 until now in the Season Total field.
    The code give me is imbedded in the attahed file.

Another Form I have should do the similar thing with my listings of the various donations I have made during the calendar year. In this case each record should have the amount of money given in one field and I want that amount added to the previous record’s Total to give me the total for the season this year.

So, I have two FORMS that require the info from the previous record. The calendar year should be a little simpler.

Actually any database that has to do with scientific numerical data or tax records that require adding money of many items would also require using the total from the previous record to be able to add up the sum (like a spreadsheet). I’m surprised you don’t have examples like this. Even your “Bank Account” is only a list of accounts, not a list with the money in each giving a total of all accounts which most people might be interested.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.