Pictures not all migrated in Version 5

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Paul Symons
    Participant

HI, I have just migrated my database on OSX to version 5 using a zip backup.
    However, only about 50% of the pics have been migrated.
    Where are the rest and can I somehow migrate the rest or is it best to delete and try again?
    Thanks, Paul

August 4, 2016 at 8:18 AM #17977

Walter Johnson
    Participant

I just checked my pictures to see if it was a problem for everyone who migrated, but all of mine came through just fine. It doesn’t help you any, sorry to hear you had problems upgrading.

August 4, 2016 at 2:36 PM #18059

Paul Symons
    Participant

I have just checked my Tapforms database in version 4 on my iMac and discovered that half the pictures were already missing. They are shown in miniatures in the list form and are all in the iCloud library but only about half show up on my iMac. They all show on my iPad.
    I had definitely attached pics to ALL my records.
    I have tried syncing from my iPad to iMac via iCloud but they still do not show up.
    What must I do to create a complete database with all the pics to export to version 5???

August 4, 2016 at 10:56 PM #18097

Sirius
    Participant

Same here. Nearly every picture in version 4 and 5 is gone! Can I restore from a backup into a new database. I do not want to overwrite existing data. I just want the pictures.

August 5, 2016 at 10:51 AM #18155

Sirius
    Participant

Restored a TF3 backup from last November into TF5. Still no pictures.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.