Picking Photo Thumbnail

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

HappyTapper
    Participant

Hi Brendan, using ver 5 and I like the multiple photos feature for one pic field. However, I don’t want the last photo I add to be the one that is chosen for the thumbnail view when viewing a list of records.

Is there a way to change the order of the photos or to select the one you want for the thumbnail?

Thanks

August 26, 2016 at 3:39 PM #19079

Brendan
    Keymaster

You can do that on the Mac version by dragging your photos left and right in the Photo field to rearrange them how you want them to be displayed. Putting a photo into the first position will cause it to be used as the thumbnail.

August 31, 2016 at 11:23 AM #19240

HappyTapper
    Participant

Hi Brendan, I was referring to the iOS version. Any way to do that on the iPad?

August 31, 2016 at 12:39 PM #19241

Brendan
    Keymaster

I haven’t written support for drag and drop of images in the iOS version yet. Sorry.

September 1, 2016 at 2:54 PM #19253

HappyTapper
    Participant

Even if we could just select the thumbnail image that would be great. Not sure how much work that would be. Cheers

September 1, 2016 at 9:18 PM #19260

Jas
    Participant

Hello Brendan, I had to stumble into the OSX version of tap forms 5 to rearrange photo thumbnails. The multiple photos feature available on both platforms would logically lend itself to consistent familiarization if functions are similarly available. If adding feature into iOS, would be welcomed in my opinion.

With that said…Well Done on this new version 5. It is a seamless effort keeping two OSX devices, and two iOS devices sync’d.

September 2, 2016 at 10:24 AM #19268

HappyTapper
    Participant

Agree with Jas, every release gets so much better. But, as I use TF for product inventory, it’s important that I choose the photo that best represents the item. Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.