Pick Lists

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Yvette M
    Participant

Can you use a check mark box or any other field make an option appear. Let me explain with an example:

I have a field that is a check mark asking whether or not it was bought online. I would like, if it was, then a field for which email account was used.
    Also, a field for a question if it was bought in store, then which location.

I could do whatever is easier if you have a suggestion on the easiest way to ask and answer these.

I just know if it’s bought online, location doesn’t matter. Same with if it was bought in store, then email account doesn’t apply.

Thanks in advance
    Yvette

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Yvette M.
    November 22, 2021 at 8:40 PM #45778

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Yvette,

Tap Forms doesn’t have the option to show or hide a field based on some condition. At least not on a per-record basis. A field script could hide or show another field, but it would show or hide for every record, so not very useful in this scenario.

Your best bet is to just have the Other option and then another field below it that asks for the Other Location.

November 23, 2021 at 12:41 AM #45780

Yvette M
    Participant

Thank you! I have another troubleshooting issue but I’ll start a new post. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.