Photos In Custom Layouts

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Scott Walter
    Participant

Hi,

Brand new user to Tap Forms here. In the default layout if I have more than 1 photo associated with the photo field they are displayed next to one other.

On a custom layout, I only see one photo. The only way I can see the other photos is by clicking the eye icon. Is there a way to have multiple photos displayed on the form as the default layout does it?

December 21, 2020 at 12:13 PM #42925

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

No, I haven’t added the ability to display multiple photos on a custom layout at the same time as is on the Default Layout. At one point I was thinking I should add arrows to let you choose which photo to display there, but I have not managed to get around to adding that feature.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 21, 2020 at 2:11 PM #42929

Scott Walter
    Participant

I appreciate the quick response. It’s not that big of a deal since I can get to the images thru the preview icon. So far I am loving Tap Forms.

December 22, 2020 at 1:22 AM #42939

Brendan
    Keymaster

I forgot to mention that you can specify what the first image is though by viewing all of the images and dragging the images at the bottom of the media browser left and right. The first one will be the main one displayed.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.