Photos disapeared

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

strad66
    Participant

I have photos saved in my forms. I want to view the photos!
    When I click on a thumbnail in the form, I just get the ‘choose image source, camera/photo album’ with a black background.
    I have delete the original photo from my camera roll.
    How can I back up those photos?
    TapForms doesn’t save the original ones?
    How can I do to save the original ones without the camera roll to be too big to handled?
    Joaquim Capela

February 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM #5924

Frans48
    Participant

I do not know if this is the same problem, but to me the following occurs.
    I once had a form on my iPod Touch with photos. Then I transferred it to iPad.
    Later I modified the form, so I can see the pictures in the view list. (Left column) (photo is 1st item)
    Now I note with some records that a picture is visible in the column Left, but it is NOT shown in the detail screen right.

Frans

February 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM #5926

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Frans,

Did you maybe enable or disable iCloud at any time? Photos are stored in different spots depending on whether or not you have iCloud turned on. If you took photos with iCloud turned on and then turned iCloud off then the photos may be in your iCloud folder and didn’t get copied down to the local folder unless you selected “Keep a Local Copy”.

You can check that out by logging into developer.icloud.com and checking to see if your photos are there. Just look for the ca~clickspace~tapforms folder and then look inside the Documents folder there.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM #5929

Frans48
    Participant

I’m not sure about enable/disable iCloud.
    That could had been done wen I installed and organised My New iPad-mini

I did’nt see the problum first, cause most of the pictures are correct , but few are not seen in detail-view.
    I will try to reconsruct them.

February 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM #5930

Frans48
    Participant

NB. I also have à link to DropBox, where I store/transfer photo’s

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.