PC Desktop form creation

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

jdmartin
    Participant

Have you ever given any consideration of a version of TapForms that would run on a PC, which would allow you to create your forms on the desktop, and then transfer them to the IPAD?

I know…..just what you need….another meaningless feature request….as if you don’t have enough to worry about now !!!

February 21, 2012 at 4:41 AM #5134

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello JD,

Well, I’m actually working on Tap Forms Mac right now. So if I do a PC version, it’ll have to come sometime way after the Mac version.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM #5138

rccs50
    Participant

Hi Brendan

I have just brought the iPad version and iPhone version of Tap Forms. Can you give a rough date when the Mac Version will be out. Then your product would be complete being able to work on all three platforms and communicate with each other.

Great work

Rod

February 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM #5139

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Rod,

I’m still working on it actively. I can’t say exactly when it will be out but I’ve made great progress lately though.

Thanks,

Brendan

March 22, 2012 at 6:49 AM #5149

elwood
    Participant

i would love to be a beta tester for the new desktop mac tapforms software.

May 22, 2012 at 2:04 PM #5205

biggupp
    Participant

Thank you for a very useful app. May I respectfully inquire into an update on a Mac version? TIA, -biggs

May 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM #5206

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey,

I’m hoping for a Mountain Lion release. But we’ll see how it goes. I am working on iCloud sync at the moment, which of course integrates with Tap Forms Mac too.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.