Option for "Print Multiple Records Per Page"?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Option for "Print Multiple Records Per Page"?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Linda Pahl
    Participant

Hello. Where is the option to select “Print Multiple Records Per Page” when printing a mailing list on Avery labels? I am unable to find it and without it I only get one record per page instead of multiple labels per page and my nice head of hair is getting thinner by the hour.

Operating System: Version 10.10.3 (Build 14D136)
    Tap Forms Mac: Version 3.5

Thanks!

May 17, 2015 at 10:40 AM #13742

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

You can find it just below the mini label in the Layout Inspector panel on the right. Just drag the divider bar down a bit to see it.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 17, 2015 at 8:33 PM #13748

Linda Pahl
    Participant

Found it! Thanks Brendan!

As I become a bit more familiar with TapForms, I’m actually enjoying using it, which is something I would have never said about using the AppleWorks database. TapForms is, once a novice gets their bearings, intuitive and elegant and actually fun to use!

May 17, 2015 at 9:37 PM #13749

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

Excellent! I’m glad you’re enjoying using Tap Forms!

Brendan

October 27, 2023 at 8:08 AM #50046

Seth Godin
    Participant

Hi Brendan. I dropped you an email, but now that I see there’s a forum, I thought I’d ask my question here to make things easier for all.

I’m trying to create a simple flat database of 100 items, all from the bakery I support.

Each record has four fields.

I bought the app and figured out how to create the standard layout for data entry.

Now, I want to create a layout that will support Avery labels, repeating the record (three fields of it) in the given font and color, over and over ten times to fill the page.

The hack would be to simply pick a letter sized layout and copy and paste the three fields ten times to simulate the idea of using one record into a form.

But I’m sure I’m missing something.

Here are the screenshots so far:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/irg5ogvp9cfmpxi/AABvtJACpl7rTEGMuFIswpNNa?dl=0

I’m making progress, but it’s frustrating.

THANK YOU

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 27, 2023 at 8:37 AM #50050

Seth Godin
    Participant

and in case it helps, here’s the tapforms file… thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 27, 2023 at 12:45 PM #50053

Brendan
    Keymaster

Instead of one page with all the labels on it, just use a Label layout and don’t turn on the Multiple Records per Page option. That way Tap Forms will repeat the same record on each sheet of labels.

If you want each label to be different, turn ON the Multiple Records per Page option.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.