Odd UI & no calculation showing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

David Gordon
    Participant

I’m in Multi Column List View where sometimes there is a horizontal line (or border) for each row, sometimes not and there is just the alternate white/grey shading.

I don’t know when the horizontal lines appear and disappear – usually when changing between saved searches – so I’m saying its a bug!

Also. I have a column set to show a total but it never shows. I see I can click an icon to “show or hide calculations row” but all that does is show a horizontal line at the foot of the window. Another bug or what am I doing wrong?

December 5, 2014 at 3:40 AM #12116

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Can you upload a couple of screenshots showing the strange horizontal lines you’re referring to?

You need to set the Calculation Type on specific Number or Calculation fields to have the aggregate calculation display at the bottom of the multi-column list view. The one on the Form itself is just for the single-column list view.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 5, 2014 at 6:25 AM #12124

David Gordon
    Participant

Here’s a screen shot showing (top) without and below with horizontal lines in the rows. The lines come and go as I switch between the saved searches.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 5, 2014 at 6:47 AM #12127

David Gordon
    Participant

OK thanks I now see why I wasn’t seeing the “Total” of a column. However, still in multi column list view, I’m deselecting the fields I don’t need to see. But as soon as I (for example) click ‘show title on list view’ all the fields return. Now I have to go through and deselect them again for my view to be useful.

And… at times those horizontal lines appear and disappear again – without switching between saved searches.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.