Notes from iphone to mac,give me some advice about my new iphone

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Notes from iphone to mac,give me some advice about my new iphone

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

winan
    Participant

Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.

my iphone:iphone 4

operating system:iOS 4

my mac:mac OS X 10.6

Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?

Thanks a lot.

August 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM #4701

lgol27
    Participant

Unless you are using TapForms and you have all your notes in some form in this fine app. Then you can export them using Dropbox or email them as csv file to yourself.

August 4, 2011 at 9:21 AM #4703

pearlmi
    Participant

Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.

August 6, 2011 at 8:35 AM #4711

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi – Anything you write in Notes on your phone syncs automatically with Mail on your Mac when you connect up. It comes up in ‘Reminders’ underneath your Mailboxes. You don’t even need to sync with iTunes (but I’m using Lion).Or you may read this article I have found online,How to backup iPhone to Mac.Hope it will help you,too.

August 27, 2011 at 12:28 PM #4759

inman2787
    Participant

Mine just sync and I am on Snow Leopard on my iMac and MacBook. iPad, & iPod Touch also sync seamlessly with iPhone4.

September 28, 2011 at 5:31 AM #4858

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think Currently this is only available in email form. Just click the little envelope at the bottom of the notes page and email it. Hopefully there will be a way to sync notes soon. If Apple doesn’t do it, there could be an app after the sdk is released.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.