no sync available in TF HD

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

help!

there is no sync in the options list available on TF HD.

On the iPhone version it is but not on tje iPad version.

see screenprint…

your help is wanted!

Leo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 29, 2014 at 12:07 AM #9771

Leo
    Participant

Maybe the lite version was released as the pro version?

Still, we can’t use our iPads for work now.

Leo

April 29, 2014 at 12:22 AM #9772

Leo
    Participant

Also, the latest test flight version doesn’t sync. It says

1. check latest versions
    2 use same keY on all devices
    3. reset sunc
    4 tr=urn on sync all devices
    5. try again

Figured that one out… when reinstalling TF the key was set to <empty>…
    But…If I try to set security settings key code TF crashed. This is on the Test Flight as well as the distributed version.

This is all on Ipad Air and iPad mini

April 29, 2014 at 1:29 AM #9773

Laurent
    Participant

Hello,

I have updated to 3.8 on iphone/iPad and 2.2 on MAC. Reset the Sync on MAC

Unless I am missing something, the sync option disappeared on iPhone and iPad. Impossible to sync now.

Help :-)

Thanks a lot!

April 29, 2014 at 1:59 AM #9777

Stuart
    Participant

I see the same issue in Tap Forms HD 3.8 (1.2.9) on my iPad Air (iOS 7.1.1). The ‘iCloud Sync’ option is missing from the Tools menu. I haven’t updated on my iPhone and still have the TestFlight beta version installed (3.8 [164]) and the ‘iCloud Sync’ option is still present in the beta release.

Leo – you can always initiate an iCloud sync by dragging down the list of Forms (from the left-hand navigator in Tap Forms HD or from the ‘Forms’ section in Tap Forms for iPhone). As you drag down on the form list, Tap Forms will initiate a sync and you should see the ‘spinning network cog’ and text “Initiating sync to iCloud”.

April 29, 2014 at 2:36 AM #9782

Paul Gardener
    Participant

Hi,

Ive updated the Mac version and that appears to sync ok, the iCloud sync option is missing on the iPhone update, and the iPad app update is still not available in the UK store.

Can you help?

Thanks.

April 29, 2014 at 2:41 AM #9783

Stuart
    Participant

Seems there’s a bug in the released versions of Tap Forms and Tap Forms HD 3.8 in that the ‘iCloud Sync’ option is missing from the Tools menu. We’ll have to wait for Brendan for further info (he’s based in Canada so might not respond for a few hours). Meanwhile you can initiate an iCloud sync by following the instructions in my previous post above (basically just “pull to sync” the form list).

PS> I am in the U.K. and the iPad version 3.8 is available for me. I downloaded and installed it about 2 hours ago (08:30 BST) though the App Store on my iPad.

Stuart

April 29, 2014 at 2:41 AM #9784

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m very sorry for this trouble. I am fixing it now and I should have a fixed update sent to Apple tomorrow for review.

The iCloud Sync option will return. It had to do with an incorrectly built distribution of the app.

Sorry again for this trouble.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 29, 2014 at 2:53 AM #9787

Leo
    Participant

After reverting back to 3.6 iOS en 3.1.1 OSx
    and re-update everything again. On my iPhone the sync options disappeared also.

I’m using now the test flight version.

Testing the attachments and pictures tis day.

April 29, 2014 at 2:54 AM #9788

Paul Gardener
    Participant

Thanks Stuart,

Ive just looked again on the IPad App store and still no update – a search for App brings up nothing! It must have been taken down whilst Brendan is working on it.

Paul.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.