No Question, Just Thank you

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kimberley Hoffman
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

as a creative professional, I have a love-hate relationship with the ‘boring stuff’ that keeps my business running, that includes keeping databases up to date.

I turned to Tap Forms when Bento was discontinued by Apple and I just recently realised what a good decision that was. I’ve been organising participants that are to appear in my next search-and-find children’s book that it due out in the Spring of 2019 and I love the flexibility of building (and styling) the templates.

One of the most important features for me is the picture files, where I add the photos of the participants, but also the flexibility of adding letterheads so that I can generate invoices and delivery notices, as well as labels for envelopes has undoubtedly saved me hours of work. (Some of the people that are going to be illustrated in the book have ordered portraits – I only realised after the file was almost filled in with client data that I needed to figure out the tax owed – and even that was no problem to handle).

So, once again, THANK YOU! You have created a very useful program that I actually like to use.

Kind regards
    Kimberley

October 26, 2018 at 11:11 AM #31426

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks very much to sharing your comments! I really appreciate that and I’m thrilled that you’re able to use Tap Forms for so many things.

Good luck with your book! My wife writes books too (YA), but she’s not published yet. Hopefully one day.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.