newly created fields not showing up?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Getyourbone
    Participant

Great software!

Now for the problem…

I have been creating a inspection checklist. within the form it has a section heading such as “Bathtub/surround” and then a few checklist items such as “stained/rusted”, “stopper missing” and “needs caulk”.

I am still in the process of building the form so it isn’t finished but I have run into a problem with the form displaying many of the last section headings and checklist fields. Also it is not placing a couple of the checklist items under the correct section heading. However when I email myself a copy of the record, all of the section headings and checklist fields show up. I ran each of the maintenance items in Tapforms but made no difference.

I started building the form in the free version but have since purchased the full version hoping that was part of the problem. it doesn’t work in either.

Please help!!!!

Thanks,

Steve

June 11, 2012 at 3:44 AM #5228

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Steve,

Make sure you have at least one field that’s not a Section field beneath your Section field. You may have more than one Section field in a row. Let me know if that fixes the problem for you.

Thanks,

Brendan

June 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM #5236

Getyourbone
    Participant

Yup that fixed it.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.