NewComer Questions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

rgmundy
    Participant

Is there a way to do some of the following:

1) enable to choose from the pick list with replace and append options,

2) group records by field – sort in ascending and descending order (just like to sort fields),

3) Help or a User Guide,

4) allow different views, forms, list, etc,

5) have separate integer and floating point field type

6) have the ability to provide a “heading” – a separation between groups of fields,

7) have the ability to change the color of the font to increase the visibility between the field name and the data

April 21, 2010 at 6:32 AM #4050

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Rgmundy,

All the things you mention above have already been requested by other customers. There’s a lot to do and I’m working currently on the iPad version. I do like the features you’ve requested and I”m sure many of them will make it into future versions.

Thanks for your patience as I build out Tap Forms to make it even better.

Brendan

April 22, 2010 at 11:17 PM #4058

rgmundy
    Participant

Brendan, thank you for your response!

I just wanted to let you know that I have used other database apps and I like the looks of yours the best. It is clean looking with just the correct color scheme and once you understand it, it is simple to create and use and very flexible.

I use to be a Programmer Analyst using Relational Databases on mid-size and mainframe computers – Oracle, Ingres, Dbase, etc. You have done a great job creating this for the iPhone/iPod Touch. I know it was not easy.

Thanks for the Best D-base App!

Bob

April 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM #4059

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Bob,

Wow, that means a lot to me!

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.