New User with 2 iphones, 1 ipad and 2 PCs

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms New User with 2 iphones, 1 ipad and 2 PCs

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

SCmountainchick
    Participant

Apologize in advance if these questions have already been answered in you forum.

Recently purchased Tapforms and haven’t had any problems creating a database.

but I need to know:

1) how do we sync my iphone, my bosses’ iphone and ipad when we are PC users?

2) so far we bought Tapform for both the iphones, do we need to purchase a copy for the ipad too?

3) what problems will we face in keeping these synced?

4) I am a dropbox users and icloud too (PC versions)….

You have a really great product and I hope we can use it.

Thanks… Jody

June 18, 2014 at 10:17 PM #10425

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Jody,

1. As long as you’re all using the same iCloud account you can sync your data together. However, that’s generally not the case with different users. It works when its your own iPhone to your own iPad, etc. But with multiple users, generally everyone has their own iCloud account. In this situation, Tap Forms will sync only with devices that are logged into the same iCloud account. Unfortunately Apple does not let different apps login to different iCloud accounts.

2. Tap Forms HD for iPad is a separate purchase from Tap Forms for iPhone.

3. See #1 :-)

4. Tap Forms uses Dropbox only for file exchange, not for syncing at this time. So you can all share the same Dropbox account and import and export files with Tap Forms. That’s one way to share the data, but it’s not a real sync solution.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.