New User is this possible

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

smokie1234
    Participant

I would like to be able to shrink sections – e.g. I have address information, but don’t want to look at that all the time, so I would like to be able to shrink and expanded as required. This would allow me to have the information I want on the screen that otherwise would require scrolling down.

I have checkboxes created and I want to be able to have total show the total of different check boxes. e.g. I would like to be able to click somewhere and have it showed people that have booked a trip and then click and see people interested. I know I can change it in the edit box but wondered if there is somewhere to have it just as a click to select.

Ron

December 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM #5747

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Ron,

So I’m assuming you mean you want the Section Heading field type to be collapsible on the record details screen? I’ve received a couple of requests for that lately so I’ll see what I can do. No guarantees though.

As for a total showing the total of different checkboxes, you can certainly do this with a Calculation field type. Just build your formula so it adds the checkbox fields together such as:

[Checkmark 1] + [Checkmark 2] + [Checkmark 3]

and so on…

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.