New Tap Forms?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

andy bush
    Participant

I love Tap Forms. It’s even inspired me to attempt Javascript but…uh… it’s not going well. Will there be a Tap Forms 6 that integrates a lot of the functionality that comes from knowing Javascript? I’ll keep plucking away at this language but hoo boy am I bad at programming. Watching the tutorials gives me a new empathy for my parents when I’m trying to show them how to open an email attachment.

November 1, 2023 at 3:23 PM #50071

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

I am working on a new version of Tap Forms, but what is it you’re having troubles with in the current JavaScript editor? I’m not sure what you mean by “integrates a lot of the functionality that comes from knowing JavaScript”. That’s the loaded part of your question.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 3, 2023 at 8:22 AM #50082

andy bush
    Participant
    1. Oh nothing specific. JavaScript seems to allow for some neat data manipulation and I was wondering if there were plans to implement those abilities using menu systems instead of code. Really though I’m just excited to see what the new iteration of Tap Forms has to offer. It’s been so useful with my day to day goals and tasks. I haven’t found a program at this price point that comes close to what Tap Forms can do.
    November 3, 2023 at 8:21 PM #50084

Brendan
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear Andy! I’m glad you’re finding Tap Forms useful for your tasks.

It’s still going to be a little while longer before I’m ready to release my new version to the world though. I haven’t done anything other than integrate a new code editor, so no menu system. But I’m open to suggestions of course.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.