New people have old questions – I guess

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms New people have old questions – I guess

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

MiB
    Participant

Hi,
    I am still testing the Mac and iPhone App. And I was wondering if I have missed something…

– Is there no “grid view”? Neither in the Mac app, nor in the iPhone app. I’m not asking for that lame coverflow, but a grid would be – well some kind of standard. – At least other programs call it standard these days. And it would be really helpful. ;o)

– Adobe has learned it, and finally Apple too: Dark UI’s are cool and pleasing to the eye. Therefore it would be great to have a dark UI in the iPhone and iPad apps. Your app would look so much modern. With the white look, nobody is asking: “Hey, what app is this you are using there!?”

– I don’t know if this is meant as a feature: In the iPhone app, pictures are partly hidden by the name of the field they are in. – Which is a bit odd.

– And by the way: How can I change the User icon in this forum? ;o)

I bet there will be more questions after playing with the apps. This is the first day with them.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.