Need to count values

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

kenclarkeis
    Participant

I just paid £15 for the Mac and iPhone versions of Tap Forms and I am surprised at how difficult it is to do even the most basic database functions. I will try and break my problems down into several post so I can get an answer to each query. I hope it is just me and these things can be done.

I am developing a database to keep track of counselling sessions. I need to track outcomes such as attended, cancelled etc for multiple clients and sessions. I have used a form for clients and a linked form to record weekly sessions. I can enter sessions but how can I count the total number of sessions attended in a month across all clients. There appears to be no reporting at all in Tap Forms?

September 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM #5344

Brendan
    Keymaster

There is an aggregate calculation function you can setup on a form which will display to you the total of a value on your form. If you have a linked form with a calculation on it, that value will display on the parent record and at the bottom of the list of linked records. There’s no advanced reporting functions in Tap Forms.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.