My Home Inventory template

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Ryan M
    Participant

I recently started using Tap Forms and threw together a nice home inventory template.

Feedback welcome. Enjoy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 15, 2015 at 6:03 AM #13152

Karen Wallace
    Participant

Thanks, Ryan! Nice layout and good field choice — thank you for taking the time make it attractive. The receipts file field will be great for warranties, too.

May 17, 2015 at 12:51 AM #13735

Linda Pahl
    Participant

Hi Ryan. I’m just starting out with Tap Forms and coming from a rather limited understanding of how to use databases. Thank you for sharing your excellent Home Inventory Template! I will not only use it, I will study it to see if I can figure out how you set it up.

May 17, 2015 at 5:50 PM #13746

Ryan M
    Participant

Hi Ryan. I’m just starting out with Tap Forms and coming from a rather limited understanding of how to use databases. Thank you for sharing your excellent Home Inventory Template! I will not only use it, I will study it to see if I can figure out how you set it up.

You’re very welcome! I think you’ll find that Tap Forms is a nice, easy way to create a database.

March 19, 2016 at 3:40 AM #16125

Carl Davis Jr
    Participant

Hello Ryan, I’m not able to open your template saved as a .tff. I’m using Mac OS X 10.10.11. Thanks

March 20, 2016 at 4:30 PM #16136

Ryan M
    Participant

Hi Carl,

Not sure what the problem could be. I tried re-exporting the template for you in case there breaking changes from when I first uploaded it.

– Ryan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 20, 2016 at 5:39 PM #16138

Carl Davis Jr
    Participant

Ryan, thanks for re-exporting the template. However, I’m still not able to open it trying all the encoding choices I have. Your template is not the only one with the .tff extension and I’m probably the only one who has this problem. Karen Wallace or Linda Pahl, what app did you open it with? Ryan, is it possible for your to submit it in a pdf format?

-Carl

March 20, 2016 at 5:43 PM #16139

Ryan M
    Participant

This is a template for a home inventory in Tap Forms. It’s not something that can be exported as PDF, since it doesn’t contain content. It’s only a template.

Are you trying to import it by opening Tap Forms and then choosing File > Import Form Template…?

March 21, 2016 at 7:05 PM #16149

Carl Davis Jr
    Participant

Being a newbie I wasn’t sure of what I needed to do. Now, that you mentioned importing, that did the trick.
    Thank you…

March 21, 2016 at 7:13 PM #16150

Ryan M
    Participant

You’re very welcome! Glad it worked out

October 19, 2016 at 9:35 PM #20093

Hilda Befterver
    Participant

Hi Ryan,
    Your template seems to be great.. Great job

February 23, 2017 at 8:10 AM #21254

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice template. Everything looks perfect.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.