Multiple Records per Page prints Only One item

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Multiple Records per Page prints Only One item

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

When printing labels using the option “Multiple Records per page” the expected behavior is:
    1. The template you’ve chosen for your labels shows in Tap Forms, in the inspector on the left side.
    2. When you click Print, the printed item should be a full page of labels, More than one record.

Actual Results:
    1. A full blank sheet of label paper returns from printer with only one item printed on it.

January 17, 2016 at 6:08 PM #15697

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Do you have Print All Records selected on the Print sheet? Or do you perhaps have Print Selected Records selected? Also, make sure that the Page number is not set to Print page 1 of 1 or something like that.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 19, 2021 at 7:49 AM #43507

Jeff Cournoyea
    Participant

Hi,
    A few things I am wondering about. iCloud sync seems broken? I completed a form complete with pictures and when it synced to the cloud it changed the form layout and combined pictures in one field.

My TRUE QUESTION HOWEVER

When I goto print a record that I know should span longer than the length of a page, it only prints 1 page. I have gone through every printer and print setting I can think of, but it still only prints one page when it should be printing more, it isn’t printing certain fields in the record…PLEASE Help I am trying to use this everyday for business.

February 20, 2021 at 2:35 PM #43518

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

If you have a single field that spans more than one page, Tap Forms will only print up to one page of that content. Are you also printing the Default Layout? Printing a custom layout can span multiple pages per record, but if the content of an individual field is larger, only one page of that will print. It should continue to print the rest of the fields though, even if they spill across to other pages.

Also, make sure you have the checkbox enabled next to each field you want to print on the Fields tab of the Print window.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.