Multiple pics on custom layout?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Lenny Warren
    Participant

Ok, the multiple photos works fine on the default layout, but how do you get them to show on a custom layout? I drag and drop the photo field but it only displays the first photo.

???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 4, 2016 at 1:01 PM #18031

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Lenny,

I haven’t added multiple photo support for the custom layout just yet. It will always display the first photo. It’s on my to-do list though. Most likely it would be an arrow button you can use to flip through the different images to choose which one you would like to display rather than showing them all at once.

August 4, 2016 at 4:42 PM #18072

Lenny Warren
    Participant

Ok, thanks for letting me know. An arrow button isn’t really that helpful though. If I upload 4 photos it makes sense to show them all on a custom layout like in my attached screenshot.

So basically the workaround for the old version, where we added multiple photo fields works better then the new version? The new version is a backwards step then. What’s the point of allowing multiple photo uploads if you can’t display them?

The fact that I bought the Mac/iPad/iPhone version 5 days ago, just to have to buy the new Mac/ios version again today, mainly for the added feature of multiple photos working as it should, to find it doesn’t work is turning me off this product very quickly. I’m sorry, but surely that is a crucial feature.

I’m more than willing to support small software companies, but to buy 3 products and then 5 days later find I have to purchase them again, a discounted price yes, but the same price I could buy them in the next 48 hours as a new customer, and then to find out the promised multiple photos upload is flawed?

Not happy…

Lenny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 4, 2016 at 5:20 PM #18075

Lenny Warren
    Participant

Apart from that, the new sync works beautifully, and I have to admit I love the photo grid view on my iPhone and iPad. ;)

November 19, 2016 at 2:27 PM #20425

Christopher James
    Participant

Hi once more Brendan,

Thanks once more for your quick replies to our concerns; I was out in the field and couldn’t read your most recent reply about problems with syncing photos until long after you sent it.

Now I’d just like to add my vote to Lenny’s request for a custom *printable* layout showing all the photos in a field at once in a grid. I was very enthusiastic about the new field format and made much use of it, and now I need to figure out how to transfer up to fourteen pictures to new separate photo fields for the documents I need to produce.

Thanks again for your help!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.