Multiple forms print request

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    IMHO this option should not be hidden by the moveable field window that can hide it. Alternatively, could it be part of the print option window? Whichever, I have missed this several times, and I am not a first time user. Along those lines, how are you getting on with a FULL manual. I would be happy to be involved but not sure how? This forum seems to mainly rely on your replies. I also use Moneydance for my finances and the user support often outweighs the modertor and support replies, especially in the area of …. How do I???? A FULL MANUAL MIGHT REDUCE YOUR WORK LOAD, APART FROM SYNC PROBLEMS THAT IS. Maybe part of the problem is maintaining manuals over different devices?
    Cheers and looking forward to hearing from you….
    Tonyt

June 19, 2015 at 7:46 AM #14046

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

That’s a small bug. When I added the Background Colour option, I neglected to add enough space to reveal the “Multiple Records Per Page” option when choosing to print labels.

As for the manual, ya, it’s difficult for me to keep up with that. So much to do, so little time, so little resources. If I’m writing manuals I’m not developing. But you’re right, even having the manual that I do have has helped reduce the number of support responses. Although still many of my support responses are links to the different chapters in the manual. But I do know that I need better manuals. Especially for the iOS versions.

Thanks!

Brendan

June 19, 2015 at 9:20 AM #14049

tonyt
    Participant

Can I help in some way? Not sure how as I am NOT a ‘POWER’ user!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.