Mixture in language on form list

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Markus Jenni
    Participant

Hi
    I purchased tap forms because Bento has no more updates. I use Tapforms in iclouc sync mode. Two problems so far: 1. Form list on the left side has a mixture of languages in the titles (german and finnish). Where does the finnish come from?
    2. I imported a Bento database, so far so good, but i only have it on the main machine, is not syncing on my notebook.

I am using MAC.

Please help. Thanks.
    Markus

May 13, 2018 at 11:39 AM #28660

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Markus,

You may be loading up the Finish Sample Forms document.

1. If you don’t want the Finish Sample Forms document, I would suggest going to the Database Documents window, then navigate into the Samples International folder and delete the Finish sample.

2. What sync service are you currently using for your Bento database import? You should use the Send Document function to send a copy of the document to your MacBook.

See this page in the documentation:

https://www.tapforms.com/help-mac/5/en/topic/sharing-with-another-device

May 13, 2018 at 1:15 PM #28661

Markus Jenni
    Participant

Hi Brendan

1. I use sample Forms document and there appears the mixture of finnish and german language. Weird eh?
    2. I imported Bento into TapForms and i work now with that imported database/form in tapforms but it does not sync in icloud to my second machine…

Solution?

May 14, 2018 at 11:00 AM #28664

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Markus,

Maybe you imported your Bento database into the Finnish Sample Forms document? There’s a separate German Sample Forms document maybe you could import your Bento data into instead.

Do you get errors syncing? Does your second machine have a copy of that document you’re trying to sync? Check the “db-” values on the Sync Settings screen to make sure they’re identical on each device.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.