Missing image in database

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dirk Soenen
    Participant

My databases are via iCloud synced from my IMAC to iPhone and iPad. Sometimes I have for some images the message ‘Image missing in database ; remove missing link ?
    I these cases I can see the thumbnails but when clicking I get this message. replacing the images on my IMAC and resending does not solve the problem.
    Any idea ?

December 19, 2022 at 2:24 PM #48499

Brendan
    Keymaster

hi Dirk,

Try renaming the image and re-adding it from the Mac and that should cause that image to sync again.

Sorry for the trouble. I’m working on a new sync system which should resolve these kinds of issues.

Thanks,

Brendan

January 7, 2023 at 2:37 PM #48584

john cesta
    Participant

Yea, I can’t continue to use tapform, and I love it, until this problem gets fixed. It doesn’t do me any good to save important images of documents if the are going to disappear sometime.

I just took a pick on my phone and it saved but now it’s gone on all devices.

January 27, 2023 at 3:35 PM #48798

john cesta
    Participant

I took a few pics with my camera on the iphone. They never did sync to the mac air. The place holders are there and the image names but no image.

I added an image on the iphone and it copied to the mac air. But when I added a pic from the air it didn’t sync to the iphone.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.