Missing iCloud Sync option and other stuff

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Missing iCloud Sync option and other stuff

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

If you haven’t upgraded to the latest Tap Forms that came out today, then just hold off for a bit until I can get a fixed version out to Apple. I’m fixing it right now and I’ll have an update out to Apple ASAP.

I am aware of the following issues with the iOS versions:

1. Missing iCloud Sync screen.
    2. Disabled Save buttons.
    3. Restore function missing.
    4. Dropbox button disabled.

And possibly a couple others.

Tap Forms thinks it’s running a cracked copy, so it has disabled a bunch of functions. This was due to a bad deploy on my part. I am fixing it now and will have an update sent out to Apple ASAP.

I am very very sorry for this problem I’ve caused.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 29, 2014 at 2:34 PM #9819

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

Version 3.8.1. (168) Iphone
    and (167) iPad

doesn’t initiate a sync after syncing on de 2.2. OSX version with the bottom on the right button corner.

If synced on the MAC with the sync now button in the sync window (button in the upper left both iOS version wil sync.

so maybe the bottom button is broken?

Leo

April 29, 2014 at 4:34 PM #9826

Brendan
    Keymaster

Did it display the Syncing message up top when you clicked the upload to iCloud button?

April 29, 2014 at 5:32 PM #9830

johnmcboston
    Participant

Now I read about the sun issues. :)

the Mac side seemed to be fine. the iphone just says it’s syncing, but nothing happens… Look forward to the update.

– J

April 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM #9831

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

yes, it did one time

April 29, 2014 at 10:11 PM #9833

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

Were there any changes made to your database between one invocation and the next? Tap forms won’t do anything if you repeatedly click on the upload to iCloud button without making any changes to the database. Although it should still display that message momentarily.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM #9836

Leo
    Participant

Yes off course,

I tested it with changes.

April 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM #9846

KenMac
    Participant

Hi,

I’m probably asking the obvious, but if we should hold off on updating to Mac v2.2, should we also hold off on OS v3.8? (For me, I did not see OS v3.8 yesterday, it showed up today)

Thanks.

-Ken

April 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM #9854

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

Version 3.8.1 was released today. You’re safe to update to that version now as well as version 2.2 for Mac.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.