Migrating Searches

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

ct4
    Participant

I have been trying to migrate my Tapforms to a new computer. However I have a lot of smart folders created by Searches. I have moved my template and data over to the new computer but it has no organisation because the subfolders of smart searches never transferred. Does anyone know how this organisation could be transferred? Thanks

December 30, 2017 at 1:10 AM #26813

Brendan
    Keymaster

hi ct4,

I think you already emailed me with this question and then solved it by using the full backup file of your database document, right?

Is it ok now?

Thanks,

Brendan

December 30, 2017 at 3:05 AM #26815

ct4
    Participant

Still a bit confused. I have the .tapform file on my desktop. But on my old computer it was in Library/Containers/com.tapzapp.tapforms.mac/Data/Documents/. However this Container does not exist on my new computer. Where should this reside?

December 30, 2017 at 3:50 AM #26816

ct4
    Participant

In reply to myself – I have found this folder and put the file in the documents folder and it also now shows in the Database Window when opening.

December 30, 2017 at 12:44 PM #26818

Brendan
    Keymaster

Yup. And you could also have just dragged it into the main Database Documents window into the list of documents and Tap Forms would move the file into the right place for you.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.