Mavericks Compatibility

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,

Today Apple released OS X 10.9 Mavericks for everyone. For FREE nonetheless! Wow!

Anyway, there are a couple of issues that Tap Forms has with Mavericks. Apple changed something deep down inside when rendering table views and it causes the multi-column list view not to show any of its data. The same with the fields list in the advanced print screen area.

The workaround to viewing your records in Mavericks is to switch to the single-columns records list view. That’s the button to the left of the search field at the top right of the Tap Forms window.

I’ve already fixed this for Tap Forms 2.0. I’m still working on it and hope to have it completed soon. So I can’t say exactly when it will be available. But it will be a free upgrade for everyone, but may come with a slight price increase for new buyers. It will be worth the wait I can guarantee.

Thanks!
    Brendan

October 23, 2013 at 5:01 AM #7001

Leo
    Participant

I hope version 2.0 will come out soon. No list view an print is a great mishap for me.

tnx, Leo

October 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM #7017

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’m working on it Leo! It will be worth the wait.

Thanks!

Brendan

October 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM #7018

Yogie
    Participant

Hi Brendan!

Hope you are doing good!

I’m already excited about any new version and can’t wait for it! ;)

What can we expect? Improvements on the export/import?

Maybe Wifi Sync? This would solve the multiple account sync problem. :-D
    I’m a beta tester to 1Password and I love the way they solved it. I can sync via iCloud to my own devices and then when I have to update my wife’s account or vice versa (in other words a user that does not belong to the same iCloud account) I open that account on our iMac and then do a Wifi Sync here. Second option is a folder based sync in 1Password – i choose a folder on /Users/Shared to do a sync and link 1Password on each account to the same folder so all user accounts on our iMac do have an up to date database in 1Password.

Cheers
    Joerg

October 25, 2013 at 2:15 AM #7019

Brendan
    Keymaster

The next update is primarily for the new layout engine I’ve built. It’s a HUGE addition to Tap Forms Mac.

Thanks!

Brendan

October 25, 2013 at 11:38 PM #7027

rjmorita
    Participant

Thanks, Brendan. I can’t wait.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.