Mac version do not sync

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

wongalain
    Participant

Dear Bredon,

The Mac version do not sync for recent few weeks. Every changes including changes in an existing record or adding a new record in a form do not sync to another Mac, iPhone & iPad. But, same changes from iPhone or iPad just sync in minutes to the two Macs that I used.

Any idea?

August 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM #14507

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Wongalain,

I would suggest rebooting all of the devices. If that doesn’t fix it, try following the Reset Sync procedure in the manual here:

http://www.manula.com/manuals/tap-zapp/tap-forms-mac/3/en/topic/icloud-sync

It’s at the bottom of the above page.

Thanks,

Brendan

August 30, 2015 at 1:45 AM #14567

wongalain
    Participant

Dear Brendan,

I tried what is written there again & again, but the Mac Version just not synced.
    Indeed the Mac version’s TFSyncDoc remained 0 bytes despite I left the Mac machine to be on for a few days already. Also, it’s the same file in the Library/Containers indeed does not appear & I tried to copy the corresponding file from dropbox/s folder into Library/Containers/com.tapforms.mac/Data/Library/Application Support/SyncDocuments folder, but still mac does not sync.

Anything to solve the problem?

August 30, 2015 at 5:55 PM #14569

Brendan
    Keymaster

Try selecting None for the Sync Service, which will log off Dropbox and clear the Dropbox cache from Tap Forms. Then select Dropbox again and see if that gets things moving again.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.