M form links

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

willcook
    Participant

In my database I have a number of one-to- one form links, plus a number of one-to-many form links. The later have recently disappeared, while the former remain intact. The only unusual thing I did was exercise all the database management functions under tools, just to see what they would do. Could this be what has caused the problem?

February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM #5090

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Will,

Hmm.. no, those functions don’t do anything to the links between forms. They just perform things like compress the size of the database file (vacuum) or rebuild the search index or optimize/analyze the indexes.

There is no one-to-one relationship in Tap Forms though other than the Contact field type.

Are you referring to many-to-many?

Thanks,

Brendan

February 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM #5091

willcook
    Participant

Yes I was using many to many throughout because the first case was really many to one. I have now discovered that another form is still working fine, so I must have screwed something up. I won’t bother you again unless the problem recurs. Everything else is working just great. Everything is in place except for filling in a lot of data. Thank you for being so responsive – you are the best!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.