Love the latest update, plus sub-section heading feature request

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Love the latest update, plus sub-section heading feature request

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

sweejin
    Participant

Hi Brendon!

Thanks for the latest 5.2.5 update. It’s EXACTLY the two features that were on my mind the past few weeks; I had been thinking a lot that I wish I could collapse an entire section heading since my forms are so lengthy, and also I had wished for a description field so that my field titles needn’t be so wordy. Lo and behold, you added these features today, lol!

I would like to request a sub-section heading to the field type in a future update. I have many section headings in my forms, but a few are actually the main section heading while others are sub-section headings. Would it be possible to implement a sub-section heading, so that when I collapse the main section heading, every heading under that tree will collapse?

Thanks, really loving Tap Forms and the work you do!

Best,

Swee Jin

January 26, 2018 at 12:47 AM #27117

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Swee,

Thanks for your kind words! I’m glad you like the new features.

I’ll consider your request for a future update. But we’ll see if it’s something that others are asking for first. So far you’re the first :)

Thanks!

Brendan

January 26, 2018 at 7:37 AM #27118

scneophyte
    Participant

If I had the subsection feature I would use it :)

February 13, 2018 at 6:42 AM #27340

scneophyte
    Participant

Just found my own feature request again…really want the subsection capability! I keep an overall inventory and a yearly inventory. The latter requires using several Link to Forms and is easy to accomplish with the Join feature!. However, the section is growing by several LtF each year and will quickly become unwieldy.

Being able to collapse subsections would be very helpful and avoid the necessity of creating custom layouts.

Come on, people! Anyone else?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.