Location Coordinate Format

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Tuncay Tasci
    Participant

I set Location myself (the format below), it worked fine in previous versions.
    The last 3 updates are not working.

Coordinate format for address line:
    Example: 41.064183, 28.685295

It happens when you manually type in the bottom cells, but when the program closes and opens, it shows another location, or it is deleted…

April 29, 2017 at 8:53 PM #22811

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tuncay,

Ok, I’ll look into this.

Thanks for the bug report.

Brendan

April 29, 2017 at 8:57 PM #22812

Brendan
    Keymaster

I think it’s putting in the coordinates you specified, then doing an address lookup, but then getting the coordinates for that address which may be slightly different than what you originally entered. I’ll work on a fix for that.

April 30, 2017 at 12:54 AM #22813

Alexander Wolff
    Participant

Hallo Brendan,

i found a different behaviour between the iOS and the mac location field. In iOS i can change the location by moving the pin around. I can save the location and done.
    On the mac it always failes for the Adress lookup seems to prevent a change of locations to somewhere where no google-adress is available. This leads sometimes to switch from the designated location to somewhere kilometres away.
    I would recommend to disable the lookup on the mac or to implement a choose between adress and coordinates only.

Best erhards,

A. Wolff

April 30, 2017 at 1:14 AM #22814

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ve fixed this now.

On Mac, it will still do the address lookup, but it will use the coordinates from wherever you dragged the pin to. It was previously jumping to the coordinates of the address lookup.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.