List view in TF5

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

gzamba
    Participant

Hello Brendan,

I remember I there was a list view in previous versions of TF, but I cannot seem to find this in TF5.
    Am I missing something or has this option been removed?

January 28, 2017 at 1:49 PM #20924

Brendan
    Keymaster

Nothing has changed in Tap Forms 5 with respect to the list view. There’s the Single-Column List View, the Multi-Column List View, plus the new Calendar, Photo Grid, and Map Views.

However, there is a small bug which can make the multi-column list view not display when you click on that icon. I’ve fixed it for the next update, but what you can do is click and drag down the divider line just above the “Default Layout” and other custom layout tabs. Drag it about half way down the screen and it will pop open. It will remember that setting even after you visit the form again.

January 31, 2017 at 4:30 PM #20974

mrbill
    Participant

Hey Brendan- I’m running into a similar problem…

When I click on the multi column list view button, all it does is hide and unhide the records column on the left. Is this the bug you’re talking about? I’m using 5.0.10. It was working for awhile, but just sort of stopped working today.

Thanks!

January 31, 2017 at 4:33 PM #20975

mrbill
    Participant

Wait… just found the fix on another post. Drag the divider line down and it worked.

Thx!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.