Link-to-form issue

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to create a mileage form and link it to some existing custom forms I have already created. I see the field and the ” 0> ” once I go into the form, but when I tap the field, it doesn’t link me to anything.

I have also tried using a built-in form and changing from the many to many (what I believe I will need) to the one to many just to see if either of these options help but without result.

Anyone have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

April 6, 2011 at 6:49 AM #4555

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Aegault,

When you see 0 records on the linked form, you either have to create the records yourself by tapping the + button for One to Many link fields. Or for Many to Many link fields, tap the checkmark at the top-right to select existing records from your linked form.

Thanks!

Brendan

April 16, 2011 at 4:10 PM #4574

Iskoglan
    Participant

I have the same issue as Aegault. I’ve created 3 sub forms and linked them to the master. When I create a master record I see that no records in those forms are linked (0 >). I can’t find a way to create records in the sub forms. I’m running the iPad version. When I press the only + I see on the screen it adds a new master record but still won’t let me access the sub forms.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

April 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM #4576

Iskoglan
    Participant

Never mind. I figured it out.

June 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM #4632

lgol27
    Participant

How about to add a button to the form selecting screen to allow to create a record to link on the fly?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.