Layouts in iOS version? Signature would be useless without it?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Layouts in iOS version? Signature would be useless without it?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

captain
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve made lots of progress since buying the app 2 days ago: i’ve built my own database to keep track of customer-details and their products.
    I run a repairshop, and thusfar, have worked with signed paper forms, for customers to sign when i come and pick up their machines.
    I’d like to get rid of paper forms for good (hey, i love the environment!), hence my looking into your apps.

I have bought both the Mac- and iOS-versions of Tap Forms, but after a couple of tries, what bothers me, is that there seems to be no real use for the Field ‘Signature’?
    I can’t seem to fill it when on the Mac (so that makes it useless to use as a replacement for the paperwork).

Of course, i can have customers sign on my iphone, but the lack of having a custom layout on the iphone-app, would mean that i’d have to use my Mac to fill out the form, and then switch over to the phone for the final signature. Of course, that’s all assuming that the iCloud-syncing works quick and flawless, which it has already shown to not really be (after like 10 minutes, everything is in sync, but it doesnt seem that stable: sometimes parts of my layout seem to suddenly vanish during a sync, to come back at later times.)

Any ideas on how i can solve this are MORE than welcome!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.