iTunes Backup Password

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

dianners
    Participant

I’ve got to reset iPhone backup password Windows for I forgot it, how to retrieve iPhone backup password to bring back my data? I can recover my lost music, photos, contact address, etc. I have used to deal with iTunes backup password. I searched my problem via Google, and discover an instrument "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker". Does anyone utilize it before, what about the app?

Used to do try the tool as below methods and all of accomplishing this and results prove that this software is actually great for us to disable iTunes backup password.
    Step 1: Chose the iPhone backup password unlock tool to import the saved backup file
    Download the wonderful "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker" via its official website firstly. Then click more than once to put in it and run it. You will see a principal interface to prompt: click "Open" to import the backup file via its navigation.

Step 2: Identify the attack mode to backup password for iTunes.
    If we would not remember the password completely, we possibly need choose Brute-force Attack to get back password via various characters combination trying.
    If we still remember component password, including some digital, character, length, special symbols, etc., it’s possible to certainly use mode – Brute-force with Mask Attack.
    If we’ve the habit of smoking of documenting or keeping our password being file, the mode can often be the greatest selection: Dictionary Attack.

Step 3: Retrieve encrypted iPhone backup password swiftly.
    With clicking "Start", you might select to start with our forms of password. Numerous attack modes, it’ll match different time. The Brute-force Attack could cost the necessary time. After finished, you’ll return back lost data on iPhone.

So, we can easily reset iPhone encrypted backup password using the pro iPhone backup password software, also disable iPhone backup password.

November 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM #5595

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’m not sure this has anything to do with Tap Forms.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.