Is My Mac too old?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dan Cas
    Participant

I just started using Tap Forms 3.0(Intel iMac running Mavericks 10.9.5) and I’m mostly looking at a spinning beachball. Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

First post. Go easy on me please…

Dan

October 29, 2014 at 11:00 PM #11504

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Sorry for this trouble. For now I recommend switching to the Single Column List View under the View menu (or click the toolbar button). It will be faster in that view. I’m working on fixing the multi-column list view performance issues.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM #11615

bigcaat
    Participant

Any ETA on when the Multi-column view will be usable on the Mac? I’m on 10.9.5 with TF 3.0 (561) (May be upgrading to Yosemite soon, but not sure when.)

Thanks.
    C.

November 5, 2014 at 8:28 PM #11622

Brendan
    Keymaster

I am expecting to send it off to Apple for review by this weekend. But you can try it out first to see if it works better for you by downloading the 3.0.1 beta of the demo version (limited to adding up to 15 records). But you can use the Backup function on your current Tap Forms and then the Restore function in the beta demo version to see all your records and find out how it performs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sluvd5csb2aixp6/Tap%20Forms%20Demo%203.0.1%20beta.app.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you find any problems with it.

Thanks!

Brendan

December 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM #12287

bigcaat
    Participant

Brendan.

I’m sorry I never got back to you. I’ve been so busy, and after all the pain and suffering I went through to get my records into TapForms and working at all for me, I don’t think I can deal with the mess of reimporting all my files again.

Did you ever hear from Apple? Any word on a usable multi-column, and the ability to select individual items from it? (Ie: like looking at multi-column view and being able to copy just the emails.)

Thanks,
    Caat

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.